Celebrity Scandals

ml1dch

17 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Rumours that a few high-profile entertainment names from the last couple of decades might find work hard to come by on Sunday morning. 

The rumour mill seems to suggest this is less nonces and more generalised dodgy behaviour/views/actions of all sorts amongst a chunk of 90s/00s entertainers, caught in a long running covert investigation by C4 and the Times.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

The rumour mill seems to suggest this is less nonces and more generalised dodgy behaviour/views/actions of all sorts amongst a chunk of 90s/00s entertainers, caught in a long running covert investigation by C4 and the Times.

They've run out of 70s/80s entertainers!

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Xela said:

They've run out of 70s/80s entertainers!

You either die a hero, or live long enough to become a nonce in show business.

Unless you're Jimmy Savile. Then it's just nonces all the way down.

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 1

Looks like the rumour it's about 80s onewards entertainers is picking up traction. A few people seem to be breaking ranks and nodding at some of those involved.

Talk also that it's potentially a story of the year kind of scandal. Which doesn't quite tie up with some of the stuff that people are nodding at it being, which suggests either this is going to be the biggest damp squib ever or there's some **** grim stuff coming.

5 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Rumours that a few high-profile entertainment names from the last couple of decades might find work hard to come by on Sunday morning. 

if it’s the end of the  pseudo intellectual I don’t think anyone will be too upset 

Edited by tonyh29

Heard that it could be Russel Brand that is flapping it, I'm not sure how I feel about that, I don't have any feelings towards old Russel, he's just a dude who chats shit, shagged women and used to be a former junky...where I am a bit dubious about what may come out about him is that there is a woman at work who talks and sounds just like him to the point that I have got the whole office referring to her as Russel, I'll be gutted if that nickname is all of a sudden banned.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

if it’s the end of the  pseudo intellectual I don’t think anyone will be too upset 

Not really sure to whom you're referring?

Edit - been out all evening, so not seen any Twitters. If you're talking about who other recent posts on this thread are referring to, then absolutely.  Comeuppance for that ball-bag is well overdue. 

Surprised anyone would refer to him as an intellectual though, pseudo or otherwise. 

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 1

Brand isn't big enough of a 'thing' to sell how big this story supposedly is, so if it was him they're discussing it's got to be alongside some other names that have been found to be wrong'uns. And the thing with Brand is, given his past, him being involved in something that has 'crossed the line' isn't exactly a huge shocking revelation in and of itself.

4 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Brand isn't big enough of a 'thing' to sell how big this story supposedly is, so if it was him they're discussing it's got to be alongside some other names that have been found to be wrong'uns. 

And even if he was a big enough name, him being a bell-end still wouldn't be a ninety minutes at 9pm on a Saturday night story. That's a lot of time to fill.

Edited by ml1dch

1 minute ago, Xela said:

I don't think anyone would be shocked if Brand was accused of acting like a word removed. He's an ex drug addled sex addict. 

He’s never been my cup of tea. Nothing personal just too flamboyant, but power to him for turning his life around. 

The 90 minute Saturday night reveal with complete secrecy makes me wonder if they've finally nailed one of the national treasures that have been rumoured to be wrong uns for years, but it could be almost anything.

Just now, Davkaus said:

The 90 minute Saturday night reveal with complete secrecy makes me wonder if they've finally nailed one of the national treasures that have been rumoured to be wrong uns for years, but it could be almost anything.

Schofield maybe? Wouldn’t be a major shock given the last few months.

Â