January Transfer Window 2024

TheAuthority

14 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Weren’t we linked with Rowe last summer?

I thought so too and articles came up from October linking us but source is Pete O'Rourke so probably just rehashed 

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Not heard us linked to Rowe before.

This explains everything, we were never interested in ESR… it was this kid… this “Rowe” 😂

dumbass jerknalists 😆 

Really difficult to tell what position he plays from the video highlights above - it looks like he plays EVERYWHERE.  Left, right, central - up top, in the hole, deep...😜

6 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

**** me, that's half a season's highlights?  Sign him up!

I don’t normally both with watching these YT videos but this assessment reeled me in. 

He looks a right player to be fair!! Exciting prospect if we can get hold of him. 

• Like 1

Watching his highlights - he looks ungainly and awkward. As if he can't really do the things he's doing (e.g. half falling when shooting).

Love it. There's nothing harder to defend against than the unknown. He's not a forward you can easily read.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ozvillafan said:

Watching his highlights - he looks ungainly and awkward. As if he can't really do the things he's doing (e.g. half falling when shooting).

Love it. There's nothing harder to defend against than the unknown. He's not a forward you can easily read.

Got a bit of the Suarez about him. So difficult to read what he is going to do. Would be a fan favourite for sure.  Is he left or right footed ? Couldnt tell. 

1 hour ago, ozvillafan said:

Yeah, he looks very different to Rogers, who is such a tidy player.

Be great if we could get both Rowe & Rogers. Rowe looks as good as Eze did at QPR and Roger’s looks like he can be moulded into Watkins 2.0 so room for both for sure FFP dependent. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Be great if we could get both Rowe & Rogers. Rowe looks as good as Eze did at QPR and Roger’s looks like he can be moulded into Watkins 2.0 so room for both for sure FFP dependent. 

Rather have players like that coming off the bench than some of the tired, old, overpaid has-beens we’ve had in the past… at the very least, they’ll add energy and desire… but seem to have the talent to impact games too…

Players on the way up rather than the way down is a strategy I can fully endorse…

• Like 2