captain

Just now, ender4 said:

I’m surprised teams don’t private jet around the country anyway!

BBC did an article on the carbon footprint of the PL. Internal flights private jets, were a leading contributor. They're trying to cut down on them at the moment, but claiming 1hrs on a plane to get to Newcastle from London is better than 8 hours on a coach for the fitness of the players. 

30 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

What the hell have I watched there?

Whoever did it btw - disgrace!

So I hope and assume that clip has been forwarded to the authorities, must be traceable from that. Note it has several likes too. Those idiots need flushing down some toilet somewhere.

6 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Shouldn’t they be throwing themselves in front of the coach rather than throwing bricks at it? 

👏👏👏

Have a round of applause for that.

Seriously though, what a bunch of aholes trying to brick a coach.

1 hour ago, supermon said:

If you scroll down the Burnley post comments apparently this is the 2nd time their club has had to issue a statement. Seems something happened after or before the City game also. Disgusting behaviour though!

A lighter was thrown at a Man City player during the match

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

BBC did an article on the carbon footprint of the PL. Internal flights private jets, were a leading contributor. They're trying to cut down on them at the moment, but claiming 1hrs on a plane to get to Newcastle from London is better than 8 hours on a coach for the fitness of the players. 

The problem with this is that if we fly to Newcastle, we actually also use two coaches - one to get the players from Bodymoor to Birmingham Airport and back and another one that drives to Newcastle, picks them up from the airport and drives them to the ground, then back to the airport and finally, back to Birmingham, empty.

• Shocked 1

7 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I thought it was at Turf Moor. To do this well after the final whistle over a motorway junction is both pre-mediated and exceedingly dangerous.

It might just be coincidence that it was our bus they hit?

Kids sometimes do this kind of thing for ‘fun’.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LondonLax said:

It might just be coincidence that it was our bus they hit?

Kids sometimes do this kind of thing for ‘fun’.

Yes looks like a random.act by kids. Happens all the time.

Â