captain

Absolutely disgusting.

The reports says the windscreen might have been damaged; if so can you imagine what might have happened at 60 to 80 mph on a motorway?

People disgust me sometimes, there's no hope for some unfortunately.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Absolutely disgusting.

The reports says the windscreen might have been damaged; if so can you imagine what might have happened at 60 to 80 mph on a motorway?

People disgust me sometimes, there's no hope for some unfortunately.

Not sure anyone is going to be standing at the side of the motorway waiting for the Villa coach to whiz by before bricking the windscreen but I get the sentiment. 

9 minutes ago, villan95 said:

What is wrong with Burnley?!

I have to pass through places like Blackburn, Accrington and Burnley on my way to seeing my best friend in Preston. It's truly sad how neglected these places are (there's a reason why they're routinely listed as the 'worst places to live' in the UK). More than a touch of Innsmouth about them.

Partially explains the absolute bottom-of-the-barrel cretins you get among Burnley's supporters.

Edited by His Name Is Death
  • Like 1

If it turns out to be Burnley "fans" rather than some random act by idiots, that isn't connected to football (unlikely perhaps, but possible), then I'm sure their club and their proper fans will be ashamed by this. It's not as if there is any real animosity between the two clubs and their respective fans. I've been on away coaches that have been bricked, but it isn't the 70s still is it? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Â