• Olsen (Martínez 45)
    • Tielemans (Kamara 67)
    • Durán (Bailey 69)
    • Traoré (Watkins 69)
    • Cash (Konsa 75)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/08/23 at 22:59

Very satisfactory, one more would have been nice, but we're home and hosed in terms of the tie and we've done the job in second gear.

We're still not quite clicking, so it'll be interesting to see how the manager feels about it.

Digne was excellent and Watkins will love a European hat-trick, some nice moments for lots of them and they'll have enjoyed it.

• Like 3

There has been more intensity in a preseason friendly! I actually think most of our players underperformed tonight. Digne was only stand out player. Most of the rest, and possibly to be expected, treated it lightly and weren't really going for the jugular. They were sloppy, not committed and showboating unnecessarily. McGinn was invisible! Diaby was shocking.

Think if every goal had been important, we could have put ten past these.

But job done, so we move on.

Pretty ruthless.

Good for Ollie to get on the score sheet.

Good games for Digne, Dougie and Kamara.

Worried about the knocks we were taking - hope there are no new problems for the Burnley match.

Nice to see Hutton and Bremner.

• Like 1

Some mixed thoughts about this match. Great to win. Worried about a few weak spots ... but it's hard to say these are "normal" playing conditions given the often dirty and incompetent play from Hibs.

Digne and Ollie looked great. Olsen (!) done well. Bert is a joy. Kamara is amazing. Bailey was the Good Spider-Leon, not the Spider-Leon from an alternate universe.

Worries:

1. Diaby lost a lot of balls and missed some shots.
  2. Carlos was good, but sometimes seemed a bit tentative and imprecise in passes.
  3. We seem a ... bit ... fragile. Am I imagining this? Maybe. I don't know how else to put it. I fear injuries. We have so many games ahead of us, and sometimes already look like we've been at the wars?

Â