Marcos Acuña

wishywashy

5 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

I pretty much would never want to try to take the ball from that man. "You keep it -- I'm leaving the pitch, OK? Just don't end me."

Ha ha, totally, he does look like in another life if he wasn’t good at football he’d have been a henchman of some sort

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Another one FFS!

This figure did not mean any impediment for the Villains , who were crushed 5-1 by Newcastle in their English league debut and showed serious problems in the defensive zone. 

Villans!!!!

It amazes me how wrong these tits get it.

1 hour ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Another one FFS!

Villans!!!!

It amazes me how wrong these tits get it.

I think we are being portrayed as actual villains in this scenario… and Monchi the criminal mastermind!

8 hours ago, Wezbid said:

I'm a bit out of the loop here but wtf is Espen? 

Is it Villa Report with a posh pinky finger? 

Villa report has nearly 100k subscribers, Espen has 7000. That's all you need to know really. 

12 hours ago, Wezbid said:

I'm a bit out of the loop here but wtf is Espen? 

Is it Villa Report with a posh pinky finger? 

Norwegian guy spending lots of time sourcing information (good or bad, true or false) about Villa on the internet. His first name is Espen... He might even be a member on here, not sure. 

16 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Geezer on SSN said he suffered a bad ACL injury previous so is not as quick as he was. I dunno, but he may be getting him mixed up with Ronold Acuna, can't find any info on Marcos ACL?

SSN talking bollocks? Never.

• Like 1

Aston Villa and Sevilla are still negotiating for Marcos Acuña but to this day Villa are not close to what Víctor Orta is asking for. The player already has everything agreed with Aston Villa

23 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Aston Villa and Sevilla are still negotiating for Marcos Acuña but to this day Villa are not close to what Víctor Orta is asking for. The player already has everything agreed with Aston Villa

He knows nothing, he might as well have written that whilst doing his paper round posting a copy of the Daily Sport through big Dave's letterbox! (Ok - I'm just jumping onto the trend of shooting down twitter stuff)

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DeadlyDirk said:

He knows nothing, he might as well have written that whilst doing his paper round posting a copy of the Daily Sport through big Dave's letterbox! (Ok - I'm just jumping onto the trend of shooting down twitter stuff)

That is how it goes here alright 😂 As it goes Moretto seems to be one of the good ones so I'd believe him more than most.

On 17/08/2023 at 14:46, useless said:

Here's a really good tip on puns and how to be humourous with them, they aren't funny when everyone is saying them as they quickly become tedious, they can only have a chance to be funny when there's an element of surprise to them, when they aren't expected, something about the non sequitur in it's delivery, like if I was to make a pun now after all that it would actually be quite funny, but I don't wish to.

Sorry to say there's also a lot of unfunny pictures and gifs getting posted recently too, I always find the best way to be funny is to try not to be funny.

I can't think of anything to say about Acuna except for good luck to him if he does sign, from descriptions, reading up on his pedigree, and highlights, looks a fantastic player.

But, you can't beat a good Yolk.

...............without a whisk.

Edited by TRO

Â