Marcos Acuña

wishywashy

2 hours ago, useless said:

Apparently this has fallen through, a shame if true, but Romano did say there are others on the list, so hopefully should still be okay.

No such information, you are going to be left with egg on your face.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, useless said:

Here's a really good tip on puns and how to be humourous with them, they aren't funny when everyone is saying them as they quickly become tedious, they can only have a chance to be funny when there's an element of surprise to them, when they aren't expected, something about the non sequitur in it's delivery, like if I was to make a pun now after all that it would actually be quite funny, but I don't wish to.

Sorry to say there's also a lot of unfunny pictures and gifs getting posted recently too, I always find the best way to be funny is to try not to be funny.

I can't think of anything to say about Acuna except for good luck to him if he does sign, from descriptions, reading up on his pedigree, and highlights, looks a fantastic player.

Username checks out

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Now that's annoying. I came up with the poaching pun and got one like. ONE.  You stole it and got 16. Not Fair!!!

You could say they poached it 😉

Edited by villan95

5 hours ago, useless said:

Here's a really good tip on puns and how to be humourous with them, they aren't funny when everyone is saying them as they quickly become tedious, they can only have a chance to be funny when there's an element of surprise to them, when they aren't expected, something about the non sequitur in it's delivery, like if I was to make a pun now after all that it would actually be quite funny, but I don't wish to.

Sorry to say there's also a lot of unfunny pictures and gifs getting posted recently too, I always find the best way to be funny is to try not to be funny.

I can't think of anything to say about Acuna except for good luck to him if he does sign, from descriptions, reading up on his pedigree, and highlights, looks a fantastic player.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Wonder how much Jose Gaya would be instead.

Seems an odd deal this one.

Valencia wanted 40 million if they went down. Now they stayed up it would probably be more

From above twitter post translated- 

"In the 'stick' that José Luis Mendilibar publicly pummeled Aston Villa and Monchi , his ex-boss, came to tacitly confirm that the Sevilla FC coach gives up Marcos Acuña and, incidentally, also confirmed the information that was pointed out in the hours before the final of the European Super Cup that the world champion has already reached an agreement to join the Birmingham team for the next three seasons and that the 'OK' of the player has given the handle of the frying pan to the English, so we can only hope that the clubs reach an agreement that"

What do you fry in a frying pan?

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Geezer on SSN said he suffered a bad ACL injury previous so is not as quick as he was. I dunno, but he may be getting him mixed up with Ronold Acuna, can't find any info on Marcos ACL?

I think so, yes (I didn't know who Ronald Acuña was before your post). Marcos hasn't suffered a torn ACL ever AFAIK. Here's a page with his injury history.

• Like 1

Summary of today's Acuna transfer news: A report that's probably unreliable has been disproven by another report that's also probably unreliable. 😁

The concept of an opening bid is apparently a bridge too far in terms of subtlety for our hyperventilating transfer media:

But Unai Emery's team have been dealt a blow in their apparent pursuit for Acuna according to claims in El Chiringuito (via SportWitness). The Spanish media site claim that Sevilla have rejected a €10million (£8.5m) offer for the full-back.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Geezer on SSN said he suffered a bad ACL injury previous so is not as quick as he was. I dunno, but he may be getting him mixed up with Ronold Acuna, can't find any info on Marcos ACL?

probably mixed him up with Zaniolo

12 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

All new sky sports news... At least he probably looked awkwardly uncomfortable whilst trying to look ultra relaxed on the sofa while making shit up, it really is a different show now

• Like 1

Â