Jack Harrison

Delphinho123

He's just a squad filler and will be able to cover some minutes in the Conference League games. He doesn't get anywhere near our starting line up when everyone is fit. 

He's like a Chambers type signing. 

• Like 1

Just now, MaVilla said:

will help bolster the squad alongside Moreno and Ramsey when they come back then, we need a squad for the season tbh, if its only a few weeks, he would be a good squad addition.

Although, wouldnt be happy if this was instead of Zaniolo, i hope we are after both.

I'd rather us just bolster the squad with Aaron Ramsey tbh.

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

Aston Villa and Leeds will also include an option to buy clause in Jack Harrison loan deal — not mandatory. 🚨🟣🔵

Can’t get the twitter links to post properly since it moved to x

• Like 1

With JJ and Buendia (eventually) coming back I think it makes sense only to go for a loan. 

But will mean we have JJ, Emi, Coutinho, JPB and Harrison who prefers to play on the left + Tielemans and McGinn who played there yesterday. Feels like there won't be much game time for JPB.

13 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I'd rather play AJ or JPB on the left than this guy.

Prem experience, an actual left sided attacker too. 5 goals and 7 assists last season. Initially I found it underwhelming but on a loan and we desperately need cover. Im not mad at it 

1 minute ago, Muriel said:

With JJ and Buendia (eventually) coming back I think it makes sense only to go for a loan. 

But will mean we have JJ, Emi, Coutinho, JPB and Harrison who prefers to play on the left + Tielemans and McGinn who played there yesterday. Feels like there won't be much game time for JPB.

JPB usually plays on the right.

3 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Is this instead of Zaniolo? 

Is this because we are moving Bailey on? Or Coutinho?

Whatever is happening it's not good 

Zaniolo plays in a completely different position (more 10 / wide right).

• Like 2

Â