Jack Harrison

Delphinho123

We need a body in to replace Buendia.

However, that's not going to be a big name, big money signing unless we can shift someone like bailey or coutinho. We havent got the wiggle room wages wise.

He's not great, but he had more goals and assists than Buendia and Bailey last season, and he'll put in 10x the shift Bailey will.

• Like 2

There was talk of Harrison leaving for £20m plus last season. Leicester I think?

Sounds like a no brainer this one to me. Cheap loan, fills a homegrown gap and currently fills a gaping hole on our left side.

Can probably step in and cover LB during a game or emergency as well.

It’s a decent pick up.

Edited by ferguson1
  • Like 1

Just now, thejoker said:

We need to be realistic here. Our 2 first choice left sided midfielders (Ramsey and Buendia) are both injured. Ramsey should be back in about a month. We’re not spunking £30m+ on someone that will most likely be for cover. A loan with an option to buy is as near risk free  as we’re going to find. 

We needed an attacking player here anyway even if those two players were fit, Buendia is out for the whole season, Harrison is just scraping the bottom of the barrel. The fact Everton want him tells us everything we need to know.

Honestly if we make this signing after losing 5-1 yesterday I am really starting to question our decision making. I can see us doing a Leicester from last season and finishing 18th.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i hope he's someone that's been on the list for a while and not a panic signing. but if he's good enough for monchi and emery then he's good enough for me

It’s been reported that we were looking at him towards the beginning of the window.

• Thanks 1

Â