Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Didn’t see the game but he’s a loan player and how he’s performed so far I don’t think there is a future for him here. Sad, really, I thought he would have come good.

Having said all that IF Unai decides to sign him then I’m a believer, that’s the confidence I have in the Don.

His role is now limited to short cameos when we are winning and we need to see the game out. I think he needs to improve his ball retention if he’s going contribute effectively in doing that!

Don’t think he will stay beyond his loan, but by no means has he been a disaster, he is still getting minutes.

3 hours ago, The_Rev said:

He has had two ACLs. That’s got to have had some impact on his game.  

Definitely has to play a part. 2 years from now he will be tearing it up wherever he ends up. Just can't see it happening with us. 

• Like 1

I doubt he will be here next season! 

Rodgers will compete with little emi for the role even if we don't improve the area.

He has something definitely but unfortunately he just can't seem to get it on the pitch, and its not as if he hasn't had chances.

Basically what the gala fans told us he was like.

I genuinely feel sorry for him. It’s just not happening for the poor guy. He always tries hard but just looks so out of his depth. No way we make his move permanent. 

• Like 1

i'm all for giving players time

but he's not our player...so i'm happy to just say he's shite and be glad we get to give him back at the end of the season

Got to be careful we don't play him enough times to trigger his mandatory buy option.

Imagine being stuck with this guy on a 4 or 5 year deal...

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

Got to be careful we don't play him enough times to trigger his mandatory buy option.

Imagine being stuck with this guy on a 4 or 5 year deal...

Got to be careful 😂 like we'll forget.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

My heart breaks for him. 3 or 4 years ago he had the world at his feet. He looks an absolute shadow of that player.

I hope Galatasaray can afford to keep him and that he can get back to scoring goals for them.

I'd love for him to be somebody's hero. Sadly, I don't think he's gonna be ours.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

My heart breaks for him. 3 or 4 years ago he had the world at his feet. He looks an absolute shadow of that player.

I hope Galatasaray can afford to keep him and that he can get back to scoring goals for them.

I'd love for him to be somebody's hero. Sadly, I don't think he's gonna be ours.

Turkey looks like it’s going to be his level. Unfortunately, it’s come 15yrs too soon for him. 

On 24/02/2024 at 18:51, villa4europe said:

I thought his tracking and pressing was good, just what you need to see the game out, should have got an assist for Rogers at the end which was unlucky but in general we didn't get him involved 

I thought it was the wrong move at the time, Rogers would have been better on the counter and me saying his defensive work was good to see the game out I don't think it was that game, we didn't need him for that 

Interesting how this has aged this week and Rogers defensive showing last night 

If we're 1-0 up with 15 mins left but needing to make a sub for fresh legs next week this guy is coming on 

7 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

I think you are most probably right - unfortunately this happens sometimes with overseas players.

The premier league as we know is very unforgiving.

I still see a player in Sansom - but the same happened with him.

Despite this - there is no way I would have Trez, over him - as I have seen on here.

• Like 1

Â