Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

26 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Ah Italian investigation by Turin prosecutors. About as dodgy a whole legal system as you can get. Nothing I'd be worried about tbh

The first player has admitted it and been suspended. Its deemed so bad both players have been sent home by Italy

5 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

His challenge was on Alex Moreno 

Watching that .......Moreno must have been in on the bet as well 😁.

I'm sure we knew about the allegations when he signed and thats probably why it was a loan deal. If there's any meat on the bone and he gets banned then hopefully he can play a part until Ramsey is fit. 

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He should be able to play for the next few months thought right.? That’s all I’m bothered about the moment. The fixture list looks scary. 

I might be bothered by the possibility of him betting on our games!

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He should be able to play for the next few months thought right.? That’s all I’m bothered about the moment. The fixture list looks scary. 

Is Paqueta still playing for West Ham every week?

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Problem is if there’s an obligation to buy after playing a certain number of games, the club won’t want to be forced into paying £30m or whatever it is for a player who’s about to be banned 

5 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Ah Italian investigation by Turin prosecutors. About as dodgy a whole legal system as you can get. Nothing I'd be worried about tbh

5 hours ago, CVByrne said:

Omg reading some of the replies in this thread. Conspiracy theory nuts. Immediately have made up your own narrative he was now match fixing. 🤣

Surely your first post above contains the conspiracy theory, not the people responding to the allegations of match fixing?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Wasn't Toney allowed to play for another year or something after being accused of this? Nothing to see here. 

Italian FA will want to clamp down on this hard so investigation and bans probably won’t take as long. Be good if we have him playing at least until Ramsey returns.

• Like 1

Â