Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

TBF I think him, Diaby and Duran were left holding their nut sacks because we couldn't get the ball out of our own half in the first half without giving it away. Second half was just too pedestrian. I agree though, I think his best performances will come from the right, playing inverted. If Bailey is out with a hammy then I'd move him over. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Stop playing him on the left Unai. Doesnt allow him to cut in and show his strengths.  When things arent working change them up Unai. 

Looked strong on the right. Not nearly as inventive on the left.

Seems like we are trying to shoehorn into the right position. A lot of work for a bloke who is only on loan for us.  Look he might come good or he might end up being another long line of luxury players for Villa who do a few bits and pieces and then disappear never to be seen in B6 again.

Seems a bit of a short term signing, what has happened to the strategic transfer policy? 

26 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Seems like we are trying to shoehorn into the right position. A lot of work for a bloke who is only on loan for us.  Look he might come good or he might end up being another long line of luxury players for Villa who do a few bits and pieces and then disappear never to be seen in B6 again.

Seems a bit of a short term signing, what has happened to the strategic transfer policy? 

Bloody hell. Just Sunday he was amazing and we were saying how we need to get it done permanently 😂

• Like 3

7 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Shoehorn? He was probably the only fit player on the bench that could play Bailey position since Traore hasnt been fit for a few weeks

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

What does this even begin to mean?

I will have a go at translating:

“He was brought in to the club as a creative outlet, to relieve some of the attacking burden brought on by the untimely loss of Emi Buendia.

However, as yet he has not delivered tangible results in this regard.”

• Thanks 1

He looks a player but he's suffering from having to play out on the left in my opinion. Needs a good run out either on the right or up in Diaby's position. Hopefully with Moreno and Ramsey back sooner rather than later they can rotate at LM and we can give Zaniolo some consistent game time to really find his feet.

Edited by AV82

Â