Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

I have a feeling Monchi was attempting to play an absolute blinder here with regards to negotiations. 

I'm sure we've all been there, especially when buying a significant used item or something lol.

" I'm going to have to pay 300 pounds to get this stain out of the seat, and probably 250 to restore this dashboard mate... i'll need 750 off.. the additional 200 is for the inconvenience of it all "

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, skarroki said:

Remember when transfers were confirmed by holding a kit on the pitch? What a time to be alive 

I'm sure he'll get a walk out on Sunday unless he is involved in the squad. 

30 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I have a feeling Monchi was attempting to play an absolute blinder here with regards to negotiations. 

I'm sure we've all been there, especially when buying a significant used item or something lol.

" I'm going to have to pay 300 pounds to get this stain out of the seat, and probably 250 to restore this dashboard mate... i'll need 750 off.. the additional 200 is for the inconvenience of it all "

I'm the complete opposite, far too impulsive. I don't even lift the bonnet up to look at the engine. They see me coming from miles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Absolutely we're getting him for far less than possible if he was fully fit with no underlying conditions.

I think it's likely Nicooo will be a smash hit or he'll be in and out constantly injured - this won't be an 'OK' transfer at many points.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yep 😉

IMG_1764.webp

Ellis and Gregory suddenly spotting some ranting woman from the other side of the stadium "You can **** off if you think we're staying here"

Unsworth giving the feel of unease and the forced gritted teeth grin whilst muttering "oh shit!, the missus isn't happy about something John"...

• Haha 2

Â