Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Just now, omariqy said:

Do Marzio saying we have doubts over his fitness 

https://x.com/dimarzio/status/1692481898520440963?s=46&t=Ii1Me-zQqlbyKXNXjwE56g

I genuinely assumed he'd signed already. So he's flown over here and clearly something has shown up in the extensive medical.

Not going to be involved at the weekend anyway given deadline to register is half an hour.

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Can I ask why are Gala happy to let him leave on loan? I know they've signed Zaha and Tete but still...are they that desperate to get his wages off their books?

I'm not questioning the player by asking this btw, I think he'll be great.

I think there is also an element of the fact that Galatasaray were pretty smart because they signed him (for a Turkish record I believe) at a cut-down price because the European window had already closed.  They will almost certainly almost double their money in 18 months - meaning that they can break the Turkish transfer record twice next summer if they so wish.  Meantime I think that the loan fee already covers them for FFP for this season (possibly even showing as a slight profit) so that gives them extra funds for this summer too.  In the meantime they also got a player for 6 months whose goals & assists helped them to win the title.  It was an uncredibly smart football and business / financial decision to sign him in February.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Hmmm. Sounds like this one could well be off potentially. 

Feels as if this narrative starts with 95% of our signings. The other 5% are Danny Ings, Tom Cleverly, and Mustapha Salifu (who I think all happened under the radar).

The above radar ones though...

One thing a Gala fan told me on Twitter was that they're part of some banking union or something, so 50% of revenue from things like transfers goes directly there. They wanted 35m up front and the bullish part of their fanbase was certain they'd hold out - as it was, they had to compromise. They're getting a fair deal out of it. 

1 hour ago, YLN said:

It's up on Lemon Party now

21 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

You must be a young whippersnapper to not kno that.

Try Meatspin as well.

You guys suck, man. 

Haunted.

12 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I genuinely assumed he'd signed already. So he's flown over here and clearly something has shown up in the extensive medical.

Not going to be involved at the weekend anyway given deadline to register is half an hour.

He's injured anyway.

Â