Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

6 minutes ago, El Segundo said:

Part of Mourinho's MO is to pick on a (usually star) player and ostracise him to show the others who is boss and how ruthless he is.  See also Dele at Spurs, Shaw at United.

It worked well for Gerrard too 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

This will be my last post on this site as it is now impossible to display an opinion or be contradictory in any way to the club without being belittled.

Everything is brilliant and the club will never get anything wrong every again or do something someone might actually not agree with.

Brilliant.

End football.

Sixer, Sixer, you got a Sixer, Sixer, Sixer Whheeeeeeeyyyyyyyy

57 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Hmm dunno about this. 

Have a mate who supports Fenerbahce who told me he hasn't really been that good for Gala. Basically he clearly has the talent, which everyone seems to agree on, but the application isn't there. 

A loan with an option to buy rather than obligation would be ideal.

I imagine the comedown from Roma's starboy to being shunted out to Turkey as the only interested team can affect motivation.

Moving to the Premier League may give him more of a reason to get back to his best. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, May-Z said:

I imagine the comedown from Roma's starboy to being shunted out to Turkey as the only interested team can affect motivation.

Moving to the Premier League may give him more of a reason to get back to his best. 

Great point… time to “get serious” again…

He’ll enjoy working with Unai too and establishing himself as a “top player”…

Plenty of incentive for him…

Hope he remains fit and firing if he joins…

Â