Brennan Johnson

alreadyexists

4 hours ago, thabucks said:

I’ve cracked it … Archer on loan 🖊️ no contract King = Digne to sign permanently 📝signs contract plus £££ means Johnson #20signs the contract. 🖌️to join Villa 

I think it only means Nottingham (which Robin Hood is related to), the first part is totally Robin Hood then the other is player number 20.

Anyway this guy seems a proper ITK, so let’s see whats happen. 
Will we play both of Johnson and Diaby at the same time? Can Johnson play as a striker?

Johnson has that "it" factor that i think we all see as lacking in someone like Bailey. Even in a struggling side he always seemed to be on the front foot and has an air of confidence about him. Reminds me a little of Bowen in that way.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anything11 said:

Johnson has that "it" factor that i think we all see as lacking in someone like Bailey. Even in a struggling side he always seemed to be on the front foot and has an air of confidence about him. Reminds me a little of Bowen in that way.

I think he has a bit more class than Bowen, although I do like Bowen. Maybe it’s the Welsh thing but Johnson reminds me a bit of Craig Bellamy. I always rated Bellamy as a player and I think Johnson can be a classier version of him.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, abdulaziz1 said:

I think it only means Nottingham (which Robin Hood is related to), the first part is totally Robin Hood then the other is player number 20.

Anyway this guy seems a proper ITK, so let’s see whats happen. 
Will we play both of Johnson and Diaby at the same time? Can Johnson play as a striker?

8 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

I thought the overwhelming concensus was he's a complete spoofer?

31 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

If he is a spoofer can we put him on the black list ?

Dunno mate 😆

But it’s probably too early to definitively tell…

We shall see… he’s got so many people on strings though 😆

4 hours ago, M_Afro said:

I think he has a bit more class than Bowen, although I do like Bowen. Maybe it’s the Welsh thing but Johnson reminds me a bit of Craig Bellamy. I always rated Bellamy as a player and I think Johnson can be a classier version of him.

Yes Bellamy is a great shout

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Nicho said:

For me its similar to signing Watkins, Eze, Toney, Phillips, Webster, Cash. Not necessarily taking punts on them but they may not be ready to be that top 6 player yet but they need to step up and none of the top 6 will take that risk. Hes a big lad aswell, he grew in to the season scoring some important goals I think it would be a great signing. 

Villa is the place for Johnson to progress and seeing comments Forest fans can accept losing him to us in comparison to say West Ham or Brentford. 

Alex Scott is also in that bracket. 

I agree we need to act now. Carpe Diem and all that!

20 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Why is there a mirror in front of your crapper? 

Don't you take selfie videos whilst crapping? 

Weirdo. 

• Haha 2

Â