Brennan Johnson

alreadyexists

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

I dont think Johnson is better than Demarai Gray who struggled at Leverkusen as back up to Bailey

You must have been somewhat surprised that he scored more goals last season in his debut PL campaign as a 21 year old than Gray has managed in any of his 8 top flight campaigns then? :)

Edit: to be clear I don’t think we are in for Johnson, or any forward. I think Emery sees Duran and Zaniolo as the rotation options for Watkins.

Edited by Adam2003

11 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

Edit: to be clear I don’t think we are in for Johnson, or any forward. I think Emery sees Duran and Zaniolo as the rotation options for Watkins.

I would disagree. I think we need to still strengthen down the left side of our attacking options where it seems we only have Bailey at the moment and also a void from Coutinho leaving too. Unai/Monchi may well be looking at someone that has the adaptability to play both attacking left and central roles?   🤔

33 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

50m is ridiculous when you consider the player we got in Diaby for less. Much better value for players on the continent . 

He is not a £50m player or anything like it.....thats just a way of saying, they don't want to sell.

Â