Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

He is like a swiss army knife. Sometimes he on the left, others he's on the right, then he's in the hole, then he's up top. And is comfortable in all those positions. 

Thing that makes him such a good addition isn't simply his pace and skill, but his tactical awareness, tactical flexibility, and intelligence is right up there. Will only get better. In 2 or 3 seasons he could be one of the best players in the world.

Edited by Philosopher
  • Like 1

Scares defenders.

Haven't had this since Prime Ash Young.

Grealish was different because he came at you more slowly and was mostly just drawing fouls.

Diaby plays so fast and is so direct. Frightening during transitions.

To quote Klopp. Grealish was like an orchestra but I like heavy metal :) 

Edited by Pinebro
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Scares defenders.

Grealish was different because he came at you more slowly and was mostly just drawing fouls.

Diaby is both

The Heavy Metal Orchestra | Symphonic Metal

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Scares defenders.

Grealish is a better player than Diaby. 

• Haha 2

I can't immediately remember a player anywhere developing such deep chemistry with his teammates so quickly. You'd think he and Ollie had been playing together for a decade. A huge credit to him and a sign of a very high football IQ. Sadio Mane is an excellent comparison.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I can't immediately remember a player anywhere developing such deep chemistry with his teammates so quickly. You'd think he and Ollie had been playing together for a decade. A huge credit to him and a sign of a very high football IQ. Sadio Mane is an excellent comparison.

Amazing isnt it. I would love to see at the end of the season how many times it will go Torres>>>>Diaby>>>>>Watkins  >> Goal

• Like 1

There was a ridiculous moment v West Ham when we were attacking the north stand and he was so rapid, the guy has had an amazing impact but just hasn’t got the assists he deserves through no fault of his own in last couple of games.

this game v luton is the one where it clicks for him imo

Â