Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

After watching that first half I'm very excited what he can do in the premier league.

He's got very similar attributes to Sadio Mane imo, constantly dropping into number 10 position to link up and good feet in the box to get away shots.

If he's even half as good for us as Mane was for Liverpool then that is 45m or so very well spent indeed.

I know it's a record breaking signing but 45 M really is nothing in the PL these days.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

I know it's a record breaking signing but 45 M really is nothing in the PL these days.

It may not be particularly expensive these days, but I wouldn't say it's nothing. 45m still buys real quality at this level.

6 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Isn't he?

Sky are the only people reporting 45m

The fees mean nothing anymore anyway they're so over the shop, they represent value to the selling club not the buying, we shouldn't use it as a measuring stick

The big difference between him and Bailey (when he was on form last season)is he has the ability to play quick 1 touch football as well as the dribbling ability. He's knows when to run and when to feed it. He just oozes quality.

Really impressed 

• Like 1

Never heard of him before he signed for us so what a pleasant surprise. He's really, really good. There were a few occasions where he was in on goal but we didn't play the pass. In time, our players should get accustomed to his runs and feed him more often.

Really hope he can carry it into the PL. The struggle to adapt is basically having way less time on the ball than in other leagues, and pre-season isn’t a gauge of that - but it’s obviously MUCH better that he’s scoring goals and looking class now than if he wasn’t! Still think he’ll need a season to properly adapt but all very promising.

Â