Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

6 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It's not the Saudi club driving up the price, it's Leverkusen. They were reported to have wanted €45-50m from the start. If a Saudi team is interested, it's likelier to be in the interest of improving the Saudi team, and not one of PIF's overseas projects. This is little more than a conspiracy theory.

Especially when neither of the purported bids were even close to that price tag. My suspicions is that the story is inflated by various names because it adds drama to what is a routine deal between us and Leverkusen, but that doesn’t drive clicks. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Especially when neither of the purported bids were even close to that price tag. My suspicions is that the story is inflated by various names because it adds drama to what is a routine deal between us and Leverkusen, but that doesn’t drive clicks. 

All the clicks coming from VT probably...

giphy.gif

Lol @ my brother (Newcastle supporting gimp) -

“Sulberto, Newcastle want Diaby but can’t afford because of FFP so along come AlNasr and put in a bid and we’ll take him on ‘loan’ thank you very much “

ten minutes later…..

“Maybe he’s going to Aston Witton” 

followed by….

“words removed” . 

he’s a funny lad. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Lol @ my brother (Newcastle supporting gimp) -

“Sulberto, Newcastle want Diaby but can’t afford because of FFP so along come AlNasr and put in a bid and we’ll take him on ‘loan’ thank you very much “

ten minutes later…..

“Maybe he’s going to Aston Witton” 

followed by….

“words removed” . 

he’s a funny lad. 

You need a new brother 

I think it’s all nonsense, why would a club where money is no object quibble about a few mill and let us get their main target? It’s absolutely rubbish really isn’t it? 

If they really wanted him, money is no object, they would just say €65m and let that be the end of it…

Â