Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

17 hours ago, 479Villan said:

Why does the club kick this hornet's nest every time we are doing well. It's like they want to drive engagement at this site.

In fairness, the " Club " haven't done anything.

All the did was announce the Sponsorship, and our Eagle eyed fans and investigative journalists did the rest. Lol

6 hours ago, withes_shin said:

Hopefully, fingers crossed, not wanting to jinx things or anything, but if we are in the Champions League next season can we can legitimately have a star above the badge as we are a previous winner of the competition.

If we do can the little white star be removed from the European shirt - so giving us another crest to argue over!

Is it possible to mock up a crest with the European star above @Teale's 'tache?

Yeah an outside star would be good, the shoehorned white one inside just.messes with the badges.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Teale's 'tache said:

spacer.png

I'd say now just make the 1874 the same colour as Aston Villa or just get rid and make the lion bigger of I'm honest.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'd say now just make the 1874 the same colour as Aston Villa or just get rid and make the lion bigger of I'm honest.

The lion looks shit still…never mind the rest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

The lion looks shit still…never mind the rest.

Which lion is your preferred mate?

Is this one here different from the one on the round badge, as I'm not sure.

I do like the round badge lion though!

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Which lion is your preferred mate?

Is this one here different from the one on the round badge, as I'm not sure.

I do like the round badge lion though!

I like the round badge but seeing as that is dead in the water under Heck I’m just wanting to focus on this shield version going forwards.  The detailed lion is much better than this yellow because it’s too yellow, it clashes with the light blue and it is very basic lion. So that’s my issue with the lion but I have other issues with the badge. I actually don’t care which way it faces now to be honest but I know others do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

They could play with a turd on the shirt for all I care, just keep winning lads

So you’d be happy to play in a shit kit…

I’ll get my coat 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

They could play with a turd on the shirt for all I care, just keep winning lads

A turd statue on a rendered 60k Small Heath Stadium.

Replace Aston Villa with " They fear the Vile "

• Haha 1

It looks almost the same as the current one with one minor improvement we actually have our name again on our most important bit of branding. Other than that deeply meh after 2 years of fannying around, and does not solve the issue of too much blue when in fact our main colour is claret.  I have seen loas of fan mock ups which have looked far more interesting. And now bad is our comms, again?

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, nick76 said:

I like the round badge but seeing as that is dead in the water under Heck I’m just wanting to focus on this shield version going forwards.  The detailed lion is much better than this yellow because it’s too yellow, it clashes with the light blue and it is very basic lion. So that’s my issue with the lion but I have other issues with the badge. I actually don’t care which way it faces now to be honest but I know others do.

My personal preference would be our current lion, on a unique crest whether it be the heck proposed one, the Lerner crest or a gaslamp one.

Theb preferably the lion is not yellow. Just doesn't work unless the badge is claret which then doesn't work on the shirts. 

1 minute ago, CarryOnVilla said:

How did palace make this oversight. 

A club in the same country and league as them too. 

Someone in their design marketing team is a Villa fan and their notice has been handed in 

We'll soon to be the royal club on England so might as well get used to our lion being the lion of England.

3 hours ago, VILLAMARV said:

Have they bought it on a permanent transfer or just a loan?

They can have the lion design in exchange for Eze and Olise.

Â