Future Club Crest & Brand Identity

fightoffyour

2 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

Weirdly, I was thinking what a shame it is that our potential first Champions League campaign in decades would be in front of a reduced capacity Villa Park and that this was coming at a bad time.

This alleviates that worry for now, but it does just move the same problem to a different season. Surely the best plan of action would be to just get it out of the way while we're still ascending?

Said much the same in the redevelopment thread. It's got to happen at some point, but perhaps getting commercial (and support) value of a full VP for (hopefully) the first year in the CL is of some benefit. Unless (with a tin foil hat on), plans have moved on to something bigger/moving away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WallisFrizz said:

I presume we’ll be seeing a lot of that next year. On what I don’t know, memorabilia maybe, or around the ground, general marketing stuff. As long as it’s not the new badge, it’s ok (but Chris, if you’re reading, the font isn’t particularly clear and at first glance it looks like a dodgy Chinese symbols tattoo).

I thought it was arabic

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

That 150 thing is obviously rank, but it's just a one off thing for a season.

Dear lord I hope the badge isn't rubbish.

Concern is that’s his first major branding and so you’d think he’d want to have a positive start….fail!

• Sad 1

This is from the end of the Heck interview on the main site. Colours look much better here, more like claret than brown. Still not a big fan of the lettering but I think if the '1' and the 'V' were a bit more distinct that would help a lot.

image.thumb.png.c282da3ad410ffddf845fb7c474ba069.png

Â