Europa Conference Final/Champions League Final

andykeenan

Good ole Spammers being knobs again. Especially after being holier than thou about the AZ fans. Dicks the lot of em. First Euro final in decades and they behaving like clearings in the woods. Will be quite amusing if game gets abandoned and they get booted out

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

I hope none of our fans play up when we travel abroad.

What's the point in going otherwise? Most of us aren't going to get tickets to the actual game 🤣

Joking aside, it's the local ultras who will attack families in Villa shirts given any chance and the local police who in some countries seem to be paid a spot bonus for each English fan they can beat that are my main concern.

2 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

I may have missed this but why have the spammers not got a sponsor on the front of their shirts

Betting sponsor. So European cups don't allow that. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Come on - imagine you've spent all that money to take your kids to see the game and then one or two rocket polishers ruin it for you. That wouldn't be fair.

It wouldn't take long for fans to start policing fans if it happened. If you see some yobbo throwing stuff you'd be a lot quicker to point him out to stewards if you knew there would be consequences for you. Plus who's going to be the the arsehole who gets everyone kicked out?  Plus they are all west ham fans doing it. If you and your  kids have to leave you wouldn't be so quick to go back paying hundreds to watch premier league games for a club with fans like that. 

If you want to stop something then there has to a punishment otherwise it will just keep happening. Big games (not crappy group games) behind closed doors, etc. The token fine west ham will get after this does nothing. 

Edited by villa89

Â