Wednesday 

Europa Conference League Final 

Fiorentina v West Ham 8pm

Saturday

Champions League Final 

Man City v Inter Millan 8pm

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

Do you want West Ham to win tonight?

Another club with PL money that can offer a higher tier of european football than us next season? No thanks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

Do you want West Ham to win tonight?

Yeah why not. They haven't won a trophy since Trev scored with me head back in 1980. That is a long time. Plus just makes me think it could maybe be us in 12 months time. I have a lot of time for Moyes and it would be his first trophy in his managerial career. 

6 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Hate West Ham - don't want West Ham to be in Europa League next season, don't want them to have a European trophy to their name, don't want their name on it before Villa win it, don't want West Ham to have the extra money from winning it. 

Come on Fiorentina!

Relax.

We have won the European cup/Champions league which they will never do.

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

Hate West Ham - don't want West Ham to be in Europa League next season, don't want them to have a European trophy to their name, don't want their name on it before Villa win it, don't want West Ham to have the extra money from winning it. 

Come on Fiorentina!

They already have a trophy

Fiorentina fans kicking off in Prague.  For all the reputation of the English fans, Italian fans do seem to contain an even higher proportion of monumental dickheads.

If we get the 2028 Euros we should make them play all of their games in the Isle of Wight like they did with England and Sardinia in 1990.

I wouldn’t mind seeing West Ham winning but it would sicken me to see Declan Rice win anything. Absolute rocket polisher! 

He’ll soak up all the praise today and **** off tomorrow! 

Â