Europa Conference Final/Champions League Final

andykeenan

1 minute ago, ender4 said:

Oooo what happens with our BK8 betting sponsor next season then?

What I'd like to know if European edition sponsor-less shirts will be available. 

16 minutes ago, Genie said:

If anyone is watching on a crappy foreign stream you can watch it on youtube for free

Same applies if, like me, you pay EE to get BT Sport on an Amazon Fire Stick app using super fast broadband, only for it to BUFFER NON-STOP! 🤬

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

If anyone is watching on a crappy foreign stream you can watch it on youtube for free

Watching in beautiful 4k Uhd 👌 stunning although the game is 💩

Watching this game and you can just see how properly European, dare I say International, Emery has us playing. Seriously, we are so suited to European football it's staggering the transformation compared to watching this so far.

If this is the level of competition next season we'll absolutely walk this competition.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Watching this game and you can just see how properly European, dare I say International, Emery has us playing. Seriously, we are so suited to European football it's staggering the transformation compared to watching this so far.

If this is the level of competition next season we'll absolutely walk this competition.

I dunno, couldn't beat Wet Spam in the Prem could we.

Always had a soft spot for Fiorentina just through the nostalgia of Football Italia and keeping up with Serie A more than any other continental league. Went to see them draw 0-0 with Napoli earlier in the season when I was in Florence and it was a great experience, though I wouldn't have been able to see Napoli's dominance of the league coming after that one!

Would love to see them win it even without West Ham fans doing their utmost to make a show of themselves here.

Â