Pau Torres

Delphinho123

Must be the longest wait for an official signing I can remember in recent memory.

This evening or tomorrow morning would seem logical if he's flown in at lunchtime today, so if it goes beyond that with no word then who knows what's going on.

Just now, Leeroy said:

Must be the longest wait for an official signing I can remember in recent memory.

This evening or tomorrow morning would seem logical if he's flown in at lunchtime today, so if it goes beyond that with no word then who knows what's going on.

Wesley was a very long time too

28 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Besides. Our medicals seem to consist of a bit of poking and prodding. If anyrhing is holding it up it will be Pau complaining about the inane questions he has to answer for the tv interview

How pleased are you…?

(reference to the standard Villa TV interview question)

Edited by Stephen_Evans
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Can people please stop clogging up and starting threads with talk of days of the week? Despite this being a public forum I'd only like people to discuss things I'd like to read.

Looks-like-someone-has-a-case-of-the-mondays GIFs - Get the ...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Can people please stop clogging up and starting threads with talk of days of the week? Despite this being a public forum I'd only like people to discuss things I'd like to read.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Finally, someone said it. People need to reel it in. Enough of this talk about future days, we need to carpe diem. etc.

Edited by wishywashy
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Can you provide links please? Is this from Tier 1 source? Or are you guys just providing opinion that tomorrow is Wednesday and the day after is Thursday?

Romano confirmed it with a HERE WE GO

• Haha 1

Â