Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

27 minutes ago, viivvaa66 said:

Let’s hope that we never get into a situation where a Villa win would hand the title to Birmingham.

Next season our under 23s might need to win a game in the Bristol Motors to allow our neighbours to qualify in 2nd

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

And another bunch of arseholes talking shite........

Chris Sutton and Micah Richards are stupid ball bags that were shit for us and I wish they had no association with the club

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Wurzel said:

I remember when we signed Collymore many years ago...some people questioned whether he was really a Villan growing up as he claimed to be.

Question answered.

3 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

From Wolves forum:

"They’ve done well . Let’s not ignore the fact they have probably breached FFP to do so though.

Shows what can happen if your best players stay fit. They probably finish 15th without Watkins.

Enjoy their 6 games , now 8 I think - and they’ll be back to 12th and out of Europe in no time."

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/forum/index.php?threads/have-villa-owners-more-ambition-than-the-wolves-owners.656823/page-25

Spurs fan not Impressed with our chances next season either.

IMG_0044.jpeg

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

Spurs fan not Impressed with our chances next season either.

IMG_0044.jpeg

They have all forgotten that we have done the double on the 2nd best team in England, hammered the treble winners and are unbeaten at home against the top 3, taking 10 points in total.

The FIFTH best team in Germany have made the final. 

We will surprise a lot of people and boy will they not be happy about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1