Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

2 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Couldn't string two passes together. 

Funny how when your tied mentally and physically how that happens.

Liverpool have been really poor of late, like baffingly poor, not just by the standards of a team that's meant to be one of the best in the league, but by any standard, watching some of their recent games seems every other touch of the ball for them is a mistake, i'm not super confident of them beating Spurs, Spurs haven't been brilliant themselves but LIverpool have been worse

Hopefully they're due a good performance and win today

Just now, useless said:

Liverpool have been really poor of late, like baffingly poor, not just by the standards of a team that's meant to be one of the best in the league, but by any standard, watching some of their recent games seems every other touch of the ball for them is a mistake, i'm not super confident of them beating Spurs, Spurs haven't been brilliant themselves but LIverpool have been worse

Hopefully they're due a good performance and win today

So have Spurs. Their fans think theyll finish 7th.

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

bottle jobs.

Also, McGinn and Luiz dont work as a midfield 2.

We’re not bottle jobs ffs. We’re competing on multiple fronts with an unprecedented injury list.

• Like 3

We need another win. Palace most likely as you know Liverpool will be like a pub team today but like world beaters v us, as every team in crap form seems to be

Much important game right now than ours, we were tired, hope Liverpool win this. I’m more stressed on this game than ours, I knew it was going to be tough, I also think UE got it wrong, he needs to start Tim, we won’t be as bad. 

We won’t win another game this season. We are done. We may scrape a point at Palace but it’s unlikely as they are flying. We just have to hope that Spurs don’t get 7 points. If they do, they will get Champions League as they will thrash Burnley and Sheffield Utd. This could be the biggest bottle job of all time!

Just now, fightoffyour said:

We’re not bottle jobs ffs. We’re competing on multiple fronts with an unprecedented injury list.

This is what makes me laugh never mentioned in the media, when I was telling my manager at work about out injuries he was shocked saying wouldn't have thought with the way the media portrayed us! 

• Like 1

I thought that we had already got enough points for CL, with Spurs playing Liverpool (a) and Manchester City (h) next. It looks like we will be relying on that now! :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, abdulaziz1 said:

Much important game right now than ours, we were tired, hope Liverpool win this. I’m more stressed on this game than ours, I knew it was going to be tough, I also think UE got it wrong, he needs to start Tim, we won’t be as bad. 

A kid who’s not played in the Premier League is not going to be our sudden saviour.