Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

At what point does the thread go from being happy with Newcastle battering Spurs... to being worried about Newcastle overtaking us 🤔

😂

Newcastle 1-0 Spurs… 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

3 goal defeat for Spurs would be nice meaning their game in hand will have resulted in them pushing us back up to 4th

I posted the above more in hope than expectation but fair play to Newcastle they have gone one better.

Looking at the remaining fixtures you'd have to make us slight favourites for 4th now. 

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

What ever happens tomorrow we can rejoice in that Spurs have Arsenal next. 

I didn't realise it's their derby next weekend.  I wonder if Arteta might rest a few tomorrow.

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

I didn't realise it's their derby next weekend.  I wonder if Arteta might rest a few tomorrow.

There’s more pressure on Arsenal than some realise. We could easily get a point or more tomorrow depending on what team he picks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

You’d expect some rotation with Bayern and Spurs to come. They will still be very strong to get the 3 points though. 

3 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

You’d expect some rotation with Bayern and Spurs to come. They will still be very strong to get the 3 points though. 

They have a pretty much full squad with only Timber missing. We’re on our last legs.