Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

OMG what an ending.😂

What's even more amusing is Chelsea were completely terrible in that second half in all aspects (and they aren't beating Spurs based on that).

Can see Man. United losing most of the games they have left now in the league as that will be a complete sickener for them but if you keep conceding 25 shots a game thesse things happen....

30 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

United 5 points behind us now as their game in hand is Sheffield United at OT. They've the easier run in after this weekend. You'd say 6th place finish is definitely likely for us now.

Massive for United this win and a killer for us

Hello 🤫

• Like 1

Just now, VillaChris said:

OMG what an ending.😂

What's even more amusing is Chelsea were completely terrible in that second half in all aspects (and they aren't beating Spurs based on that).

Can see Man. United losing most of the games they have left now in the league as that will be a complete sickener for them but if you keep conceding 25 shots a game thesse things happen....

Spurs have a proper terrible record vs Chelsea don't they? Like us vs utd terrible 

34 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Cole Palmer says…

giphy.gif

Edited by nick76
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

United 5 points behind us now as their game in hand is Sheffield United at OT. They've the easier run in after this weekend. You'd say 6th place finish is definitely likely for us now.

I'm loving your reverse psychology, keep it going my man!

• Haha 3

Just now, villa4europe said:

Spurs have a proper terrible record vs Chelsea don't they? Like us vs utd terrible 

Spurs should pick Chelsea off on the break if they keep their heads this time. They are a miles better team than Chelsea back to front.

Chelsea second half were just a team of individuals. Players taking ridiculous shots, no one tracking runs, Conor Gallagher with no awareness whatsoever when on the ball and Palmer was attempting ridiculous passes every time. I think the issue with them is there's so little team spirit and no one really talks to each other on the pitch. Poch aswell got away with that big time as he was sitting on his hands at 2-2 and seemingly happy to just let it be a basketball game. Do Chelsea not have any other CMs beyond the regular three they start?

I know we messed up the cup game but we should be beating them comfortably at VP.

Just now, Tayls said:

CHELSEA TO CATCH US AND TAKE 4TH!! 

God bless you Tayls, that raised a chuckle from me. Probably only 16 points off us if they scramble a win at Sheffield United....

• Haha 1