Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

Makes it all the more infuriating that we capitulated so comprehensively to these chancers last week. 

Still, if Fulham hold the line for another 20 minutes we will have 4th place back in our control.

8 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

It’s just football at this level. We aren’t Man City, and take them out of it and any of these top 6-8 teams can smash one of the others on their day. We have had more days go for us than against us so far - have to hope that continues. 

Exactly. I hate this team a beat them so how can team b not beat them. Football doesn’t work that way.  There is still going to be lots of twists and turns.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, thabucks said:

Also saved us from the fraud Chinaman by beating us in the play off final leading to NSWE taking control … 

Bloody hell I think I’ve found a second team. 

If we came up that season imagine what of a mess we would be in now: scary to even think about it.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Imagine all the kitchen shitting that would be happening here if we lost 3-0 to Fulham 

I mean to be fair last time that happened our owner sacked the manager in the corridor before they left the stadium 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bloody hell I think I’ve found a second team. 

If we came up that season imagine what of a mess we would be in now: scary to even think about it.

I've folded a pieces of paper up and made my own clappers I love them that much 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Makes it all the more infuriating that we capitulated so comprehensively to these chancers last week. 

Still, if Fulham hold the line for another 20 minutes we will have 4th place back in our control.

Do we?