Marco Asensio

wishywashy

Just now, jayEm said:

Is this one of those 'go outside and clap at the same time' things? Do we all need to #ApplauseForAsensio to get this over the line?

It would add credence to the theory he's actually related to Tinkerbell.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Are we all in agreement we'll probably hear something tonight on this? 

I thought he was saying goodbye to Madrid today? Doubt he's going to announce that he's joining PSG at the same time. 

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

I thought he was saying goodbye to Madrid today? Doubt he's going to announce that he's joining PSG at the same time. 

I think it's Real's end of season awards thingy tonight. They're giving Benzema a send off and special award before his move to a Saudi club so it may be that he says his goodbyes then.

20 minutes ago, ender4 said:

MAKE THE STATEMENT MARCO!

The longer this goes on the more suspicious I am. I don’t understand why saying goodbye to fans needs to said before announcing your new club ……… unless of course this is still undecided.

Real Madrid's last game of the season is at home this weekend. Doubt we hear anything prior to that, except that he is definitely leaving the club, which is pretty much confirmed at this point anyway.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wes said:

Real Madrid's last game of the season is at home this weekend. Doubt we hear anything prior to that, except that he is definitely leaving the club, which is pretty much confirmed at this point anyway.

I agree I believe we won’t know anything until Sunday night/next Monday. At most Fabrizio/Ornstein or the two Real Madrid journalists that are reliable may say it’s agreed. But I’m not sure if we hear anything before then.

22 minutes ago, Rolta said:

I've been keeping my eye out for Emery and talking about it with Real Madrid fans. They seemed a bit disappointed we seem to have more money than them!

At least they know who we are now—before, whenever I mentioned Aston Villa they thought I was saying someone's name.

Would saying " Athon Viyya " like a douche make a difference?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, PerryBarrPet said:

The longer this goes on the more suspicious I am. I don’t understand why saying goodbye to fans needs to said before announcing your new club ……… unless of course this is still undecided.

He is in no need to rush to decide.

finish your season off, see what offers come in.

say your off 

decide on what club.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

@Rolta got any Madrid insight on this one? Gossip, personality, beard, favorite fish...

Well done for bringing up fish. Seems like an excellent point to instigate a discussion about  the Spanish words pez and pescado, and when one becomes the other

• Like 1

Just spoke to a guy I know who was involved in the club back in the Lerner days.

he instantly knew what I was going on about and he thinks it’s on, but not going to happen .. “it’s looking like a false dawn” was his exact phrase

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Sad 1

Â