What current Villa player do you think you'd enjoy meeting in person? Why?

Marka Ragnos

Pure fantasy here: What current Villa player do you think you'd enjoy meeting in person?* Maybe it's someone who you just like and you're not sure why, or don't want to say, or maybe there are specific questions or interests you have for that player. Perhaps there's someone you feel you'd get on with. Maybe you just want to express gratitude, or frustration, or ask for penalty lessons lol. Could be a "big" player or someone more tangential.  Who? Why?

* Let's assume language barriers can mostly be surmounted, through a translator, or your own skills, etc. Or don't assume that if you'd rather not.

I should answer. For me, it would be Douglas Luiz. I admire his personal story and his playing. He also just seems pretty down to earth, an interesting player who is kind of in the middle of a lot of different intersections. Would love to hear his thoughts on Villa's future, on Birmingham, on Brazilian politics, on Jack Greaslish, and so much more ...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

It was/is Morgan Sanson, will not expand on why 

clue - plasterers radio 

And here I was worried my original post was sounding too overly sincere and American and setting up a painful thread, and you've completely fixed that, thank you. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

Would absolutely love to meet Martinez, seems like a genuinely good guy and I love how he’s blossomed with us after being so under appreciated at Arsenal. I met Ashley Young years ago up town and he was a real gent. I met McGinn and Jack a few times in the pub, McGinn is everything you’d expect him to be, hilarious. I’ve met Tyrone twice and both times he’s been an absolute 🔔 end.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 2

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Pure fantasy here: What current Villa player do you think you'd enjoy meeting in person?* Maybe it's someone who you just like and you're not sure why, or don't want to say, or maybe there are specific questions or interests you have for that player. Perhaps there's someone you feel you'd get on with. Maybe you just want to express gratitude, or frustration, or ask for penalty lessons lol. Could be a "big" player or someone more tangential.  Who? Why?

* Let's assume language barriers can mostly be surmounted, through a translator, or your own skills, etc. Or don't assume that if you'd rather not.

Emi Martinez simply so that I can share a selfie with a World Cup winner and the best goalkeeper in the world.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Would absolutely love to meet Martinez, seems like a genuinely good guy and I love how he’s blossomed with us after being so under appreciated at Arsenal. I met Ashley Young years ago up town and he was a real gent. I met McGinn and Jack a few times in the pub, McGinn is everything you’d expect him to be, hilarious. I’ve met Tyrone twice and both times he’s been an absolute 🔔 end.

I’d be curious what Mings did to rub you the wrong way. He seems like a top man to me.

• Like 2