What current Villa player do you think you'd enjoy meeting in person? Why?

Marka Ragnos

1 hour ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Tyrone  Mings - excellent  player, a man with principles

But I'd  trade you meeting every single Villa player for a weekend in San Sebastien hanging out with  Unai

Not after @fightoffyour has touched his abs

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, MNVillan said:

I’d be curious what Mings did to rub you the wrong way. He seems like a top man to me.

The first he was just pissed out of his skull, loudest person in the room, nothing personal to me. The second however, a group of us saw him and McGinn together, he came over and took some pictures but Tyrone just completely blanked everyone, my friend tried talking to him and he just kept walking, completely ignorant. McGinn actually apologised. He could be ok but my impression after that is he’s not.

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

Probably McGinn. He's clearly a good laugh, and he always seems to make time for fans in all the stories / videos I've heard so I suspect he's probably a genuinely good bloke too. I don't think you can fake that.

For some reason I get the impression Ashley Young is a slightly toned down version of the same thing too.

• Like 1

Ashley Young. Most of our players come across as decent guys but he's the only one who has a personal, first-hand link to a radically different Villa era. He'd be the most interesting to talk to I feel.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Mings. I'd like to touch his abs.

I was close to him once eating breakfast. I could see his abs through his shirt.

He made my pee pee tingle and I'm an happily married heterosexual man.

• Haha 4

Years ago, early 90's i walked into my local at 6pm, place was empty apart from Mr Paul McGrath. Brought him a beer and he brought me one back. Hit about 4/5 pubs together afterwards before he **** off for a McDonalds. Great company and have dined out on this for many a year 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

Years ago, early 90's i walked into my local at 6pm, place was empty apart from Mr Paul McGrath. Brought him a beer and he brought me one back. Hit about 4/5 pubs together afterwards before he **** off for a McDonalds. Great company and have dined out on this for many a year 

Love this!