Cup final 9 of 10

zab6359

This will still be tough even with Clop in the stands. We can win but I feel the officials will ensure Plops European dreams become reality..

12 hours ago, duke313 said:

Keep TAA quiet in his new role and we can get a result.

We need to put someone like Buendia on him to hassle him and make sure he has no time. And then let Moreno exploit the space he'll leave out wide.

12 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

We need to put someone like Buendia on him to hassle him and make sure he has no time. And then let Moreno exploit the space he'll leave out wide.

I was thinking McGinn

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

I'm sure Don Unai has a few plans up his sleeve to deal with this, a few plans he can change around and adapt to the layout of the game.

19 minutes ago, birdman said:

Buzzing for this game. Have a feeling we can get something out of it. Kamara will get a start presumably? A huge boost if so.

Absolutely. Think he will come in for Bailey. Bailey to come on for Buendia to stretch the play. 

What are the bookies odds on a penalty against today? Might at least make the most of it.

Edit-in spite of it I still believe we can get a result. 

Edited by HKP90

24 minutes ago, villa89 said:

A shit housing 1-0 win is probably the best we can hope for. In reality the officials will gift them all the decisions and probably a penalty 

I hate that this is the reality of the modern game. 

I love Villa and football in general but also hate it at the same time.

It’s like all the media clamour for Man City and their treble, they’ve only got there due to cheating. We should all be up in arms about it but nothing’s ever mentioned, really grinds my gears!

Anyway back on topic, hoping for anything other than a defeat to keep the European dream alive. It’ll be tough but I think we can cause them issues. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

So I heard that pool have 5 players out today. Are they good ones?

on the other hand they have one referee and three var officials so it probably won't make much difference

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All the very best at Anfield today, you'll have a in full flight liverpool team, media, referee, VAR & don't forget there big farewell to some of there players 🤮 so it's pretty much impossible task today to get anything, but aslong as we've got Unai Emery in charge I believe anything is possible. I will just love if we go there & pick up 3pts, love it 💪

I think the best we can hope for is a draw.

Last away games we've been poor, lost 1-0 to Manure and the shitty Dogheads team.

With them on fire it needs another UE master class 🤞