Cup final 9 of 10

zab6359

Liverpool have been winning lately, but they aren’t playing that great.

I believe that if we perform at our best next week, we could get something, maybe even win. It’s not going to be easy, but if we could matc or better the result spurs get against, Brentford, it would be fantastic.

• Like 1

As long as they got CL to play for its going to be tough

But their defence is still suspect. Need to put alot of pressure on them

We wont get any decisions at anfield so we arr going to have to do thia the hard way

I think we'll do enough to get 1-1 here.

Liverpool won six straight but haven't been that good in four of those games.

Need to be focused from the start as they like to build momentum at home and deny them space. We will get chances on the break.

1 hour ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I tell you what though..

That high line offside trap won’t work at Anfield..

Im sure UE will have a game plan in mind.

We only tend to play a high line against teams that sit and counter. Liverpool don’t play like that.

• Like 1

Can Klopp resist the tantalizing bait that Unai will set out playing from the back. I think Liverpool intrinsically won’t be able to help but press us when we play out. It’s up to us to execute it and take advantage of the 1v1’s. 

Need an enormous game from JJ here. 

• Like 1

Their midfield is shit. Old and slow. Their attack is one of the best and their Defence is hit and miss lately but still capable of being very good. Alisson is one of the best in the world. 

Our Midfield is better than theirs, Emi is one of the best in the world. Our attack is not as good as theirs but our defence is good. 

May the best team win.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Their midfield is shit. Old and slow. Their attack is one of the best and their Defence is hit and miss lately but still capable of being very good. Alisson is one of the best in the world. 

Our Midfield is better than theirs, Emi is one of the best in the world. Our attack is not as good as theirs but our defence is good. 

May the best team win.

Don't forget the ref and VAR for them

• Like 1

It’s a pity some fans are becoming so obsessed with referees and VAR being against us even when we win their performance is becoming more important than our players.

• Like 2

Hopefully Unai has a plan to exploit the massive hole Liverpool leave in defence when TAA pushes up, kind of like how teams could do to us when old mate was in charge

15 hours ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I tell you what though..

That high line offside trap won’t work at Anfield..

Im sure UE will have a game plan in mind.

I think Liverpool have plenty of runners from midfield which will expose our offside trap so we might not go as high up.