Cup final 9 of 10

zab6359

it's not a bad lineup.  Better than many we have seen, but usually, I can see the hint of a plan from UE.  This time i'm not sure.   I suspect we may be going a bit defensive focus (early at least) and shifting our attack a bit to be much stronger down the right (cash, bailey, mcginn) and letting Ramsey play with a bit more width and space on the left.  if he can carry the ball down the left and put in some good crosses, I think Ollie and Luiz might have very good afternoons.

It will be fun to see.

However good we are at the time I never go into games at Old Trafford or Anfield with much confidence - mainly due to the number of times we've been stitched up by the officials, and I kind of expect it now.  Moreso today with PL and CL marketing darlings Liverpool pushing for a CL place.  So we'll have to get 2 or three goals to win it, at least one to get a draw.    

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

A lad in my football WhatsApp group (in Kidderminster) just posted a picture of firmino with "don't cry it's over smile because it's happened"

I **** hate these words removed, them and utd are worse than noses

Most Liverpool fans I know did nothing but constantly say Firmino is shit and they need to replace him. 

Soon as he is off, they start saying he's a legend etc... Idiots.

• Haha 1

Just seen the lineup.

Good to see Kamara and Cash back.

I'm guessing Digne gives a clue to the gameplan.

Hopefully Carlos and Chambers were just out on the lash, and their hasn't been a reinjury or anything.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN