Cup final 9 of 10

zab6359

Just now, thunderball said:

They could easily leapfrog us

they could, agreed but it was the best of the three results for us if we're looking at things positively. Brentford's final game though is against Man City. Won't be easy for them. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, thunderball said:

They could easily leapfrog us

Easily is the wrong word because they have a Man City that are flying and even a second team is better than most PL teams and I think City win more times than not even if they have finals coming up.  If it wasn’t against City I would agree but I think City will see them off because they will have players trying to get a last chance to get a starting spot for the finals.

Out with my partners 8 year old today and he’s just getting into football, so come on Villa, so good so I can show him Villa above Spurs (as he loves Kane!) but keeps saying he “likes Villa” too 😂

1 hour ago, Leeroy said:

Shouldn't be unchanged, Kamara is now fit and needs to come back in as we looked a much better team when he came on last week. Bailey should stay in though so either Buendia or Ramsey to drop out. I'd play Cash at right back too instead of Young but I can see why he might keep that as is because defensively we've been fine. 

Can I have this weeks lottery numbers please? 👀

50 minutes ago, sne said:

Would have thought the area left by TAA would have been interesting to exploit for Moreno but I guess his new position changed that. 

Same. Maybe thought he needs more cover for Salah.

• Like 1