Cup final 9 of 10

zab6359

Shouldn't be unchanged, Kamara is now fit and needs to come back in as we looked a much better team when he came on last week. Bailey should stay in though so either Buendia or Ramsey to drop out. I'd play Cash at right back too instead of Young but I can see why he might keep that as is because defensively we've been fine. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Shouldn't be unchanged, Kamara is now fit and needs to come back in as we looked a much better team when he came on last week. Bailey should stay in though so either Buendia or Ramsey to drop out. I'd play Cash at right back too instead of Young but I can see why he might keep that as is because defensively we've been fine. 

Id prob drop buendia and keep JJ

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VILLAMARV said:

FwksGPcXsAAS7Cq?format=jpg&name=small

Good to see Cashy and Kamara in for this one. Digne at left back is interesting, not sure on that, but Moreno hasn't been as good recently so can see why he's changed it. 

Hm, interesting. Thought Moreno would be good on the left to exploit TAA. Guess we will see what the plan is. Exciting.

Edited by NoelVilla
Sphellin

Unai has something up his sleeve McGinn and Ramsay out wide in rest defense to combat Liverpool’s wide overloads. 

Bailey and Watkins to go 1v1 up the middle.