Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

41 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

I wonder if they could just ditch and use last years shirts and sue the arse off Castore.

Could we put our new sponsors on to last years shirt? Or is that just a total shitshow? I mean more of a total shitshow?

It would have the old badge on the shirt and the new badge on the shorts! 😆 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Oaks said:

This was also an issue with last seasons away kit.Maybe not quite so bad, but it was. The Casrtore kids have been awful, although the other stuff they produce have been ok.

Harch to blame it on the kids imo. 

• Haha 2

It’s damning that this hasn’t already been addressed and that our women’s team is set to be humiliated on national TV on the weekend. 

It was patently obvious in pre season that the shirt was sub standard and had quality issues but nothing appears to have been done. Implication being that our new peacock was too busy on his vanity badge project and in driving hospitality. He needs to fix his priorities sharpish. 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Haven't they already played some pre season friendlies? I think its a bad look for the club

PR disaster for Castore and a huge blow for us since we are the only team this effects

Pretty sure I saw at least one of the pre-season games they were wearing the pre-match shirt instead of the actual kit.

2 hours ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

There will be plenty of jokes I'm sure about this situation with the womens team - but if the women do wear this kit, it could be a massive PR disaster for the club,

I thought the ladies will have already played matches in the kit?

Or has their season not started yet?

Legit question and a bit embarrassing if i don't know, but I thought theyd already been playing.

2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

As chance would have it, our latest YouTube video is me talking about Villa kits and crests too!

Goes live at 4pm.

Don’t miss our 4pm video on how Villa inspired Rob’s kit design journey…and frustrated him ever since!

........and right there is a face of pure frustration.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Is it just me, or is the host making a ham-fisted effort of this particular show? I'm sure the more usual offering is fine (I don't know), but there's no way I'd watch going by this evidence. Naturally I want to hear about off-field Villa stuff! Is this unusual for a fan of any club? However, I definitely don't want to hear about social media BS in regards the show. Of course there's criticism and playground stupidity on Twitter, obviously. It's as tedious to point this out as it is to read.

7 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Is it just me, or is the host making a ham-fisted effort of this particular show? I'm sure the more usual offering is fine (I don't know), but there's no way I'd watch going by this evidence. Naturally I want to hear about off-field Villa stuff! Is this unusual for a fan of any club? However, I definitely don't want to hear about social media BS in regards the show. Of course there's criticism and playground stupidity on Twitter, obviously. It's as tedious to point this out as it is to read.

Nope. It has been raised on numerous fan forums and he got an expert on sports shirts on the show to explain the issues. Don't see a problem on this. Most of the podcasts are about the actual games but this has become a talking point.