Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

Received the training gear today. It is gorgeous without the sponsor. 

I'm running in the tank top this weekend and will provide a sweat report. I know that might be gross but you people have been surfing lemon party and meatspin so your perspectives are perverted 

10 minutes ago, andyjsg said:

Anybody else still having issues with kit delivery, ordered it 28 July and still not got it?

I did a massive training wear order the day it all got released? Hoodie and tracksuit bottoms arrived within a week, two training tops delayer by a further two weeks but arrived... Final top still not arrived but due by end of August now apparently. All of these things are available 'next day' according to Fanatics... Not sure how that works!

They did give me 25% off my next order though for the delay.

2 hours ago, jackbauer24 said:

I did a massive training wear order the day it all got released? Hoodie and tracksuit bottoms arrived within a week, two training tops delayer by a further two weeks but arrived... Final top still not arrived but due by end of August now apparently. All of these things are available 'next day' according to Fanatics... Not sure how that works!

They did give me 25% off my next order though for the delay.

Same

My away top and kit for the boy finally got delivered

Sent it all back

On 12/08/2023 at 19:25, Spoony said:

I’m a bit concerned that they all look like they’ve been playing in Dubai at peak summer. Does this kit wick nothing away??

Looks like West Ham’s Umbro kit is made from the same fabric from the match today. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

What on earth is going on with the kit? Why is it drenched on every player… poor quality? 

It’s the patented Castore GreaseFit™️, the only clothing technology that can simulate being dipped into a giant tub of Vaseline by your ankles. 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, a-k said:

Numbers on the back look a bit strange

Strange is a polite way of putting it. I can't link the instagram post from Villa showing all the backs of shirts but WOW! Forget the numbers and font, the alignment was embarrassingly bad!

If anyone can find the image of Kamara's and Cash's particularly, it looked like a nursery child using magnetic letters! Kamara's was lop sided on the curve and Cash's looked like they'd forgotten he had a H and squeezed it in one the end. I wonder if it's because of the blue panel at the top that makes the curve tighter.

Looked really bad.