Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

25 minutes ago, Zero7 said:

Where can you get them? My Acorns shirt is frayed now but it's worn most weeks at home in the evening or gardening in the summer 

It was in a small kit shop somewhere in Ireland a mate got it for me, I’ve seen some on eBay though 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Jesus how much, £55 for a kids shirt, £70 for adults. That'll be an end of season purchase then 

Wait till Xmas and they will be down in price again like this season, pricing on them are a piss take £50 for pro shorts and £40 for normal 

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

Wait till Xmas and they will be down in price again like this season, pricing on them are a piss take £50 for pro shorts and £40 for normal 

Yep, totally disagree with charging such high prices for a shirt. The club needs to make money to spend money but I'd argue then make sure you sell more shirts for a decent price rather than selling a smaller amount for a larger price.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

If you're listening to the podcast, there's a high likelihood I'll make reference to this -

image.png

This makes me realize the prominent gold lion in the previous badge really made us stand out from the likes of West Ham and Burnley. At first glance this looms like a Burnley kit without that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, paul514 said:

Yep, totally disagree with charging such high prices for a shirt. The club needs to make money to spend money but I'd argue then make sure you sell more shirts for a decent price rather than selling a smaller amount for a larger price.

Exactly, I noticed this on the email I got “All kits are priced in line with Premier League benchmarking, with adult Replica home shirts £70.” Absolute nonsense as some clubs are a lot cheaper than £70