Favourite Crisps & Snacks!

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

frazzles >  bacon fries

bacon fries are a bit greasier / heavier and not in a good way

Yes. Same manufacturer but different cooking process.

The Bacon Fries as you rightly say are made in a different way to Frazzles. BF are more geared towards the pub trade for snacking with a pint if you will, whereas Frazzles being made with a more family orientated focused view with more water and less oil than BF.

Both are lovely though.

• Like 3

At the risk of controversy... even as a kid, I thought those were shite.  The premise far outstrips the execution, they've the consistency of packing chips.  Nah, if it's the cheaper crisps I'm reaching for, it'll be Tom-Toms or Space Raiders for me.

47 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

At the risk of controversy... even as a kid, I thought those were shite.  The premise far outstrips the execution.

Oh, no doubt. We bought an 8 multi pack and failed to find enough parts to make a single complete car. But it's the sport of it....one day it will happen.

• 5 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

spacer.png

These were really good.

Used to sell those in the only shop in the village I lived in until a few months ago, those ones are great, the rest of the range are not so good in my opinion, crisps themselves are spot on but the other flavours are just a bit off.

On 03/06/2023 at 22:35, Xela said:

One for the bourgeoisie

71-OWy-W5y-Ak-L-SL1062.jpg

They sell them and also olive oil ones and fried egg ones and another flavour -  Iberian ham just up the road from me. £3.50+ a bag, so no idea what they’re like.

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Yeah they are, made in Rufford

After I posted that, I thought “Lancashire tea’s the one made in Merseyside, you plum”

• Haha 1

Â