Favourite Crisps & Snacks!

AvfcRigo82

30 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

This thread is wrecking my healthy eating ... there's an Asian grocer near me where I'm hoping to find these later today. 

spacer.png

Holy shit, boat noodle soup is possibly my favourite dish in the world.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I love boats and I love noddles, so i'm bound to enjoy them!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Sadly, my market didn't have boat noodle soup flavour. They had a few other flavours, and I bought -- but have yet to try -- these. Also, octopus ball as well as spicy crab crisps, right beside a big clear bag of actual chicken feet.

Untitleddesign191.jpg

• Like 1

based on the polish ones the crab flavour are interesting, there's a hint of prawn cocktail familiarity in the first bite before the really strong crab flavour takes over

i didnt like them, my 3 year old daughter absolutely loved them

Lay's potato chips with crab flavor 25g ❤️ home delivery ...

• Like 1

Had a pack of galaxy chocolate digestives

Not worth the extra money from a cheaper supermarket own brand, disappointing, they're not premium in any way and the chocolate coating isn't thick enough for me to tell that it's galaxy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 21/06/2023 at 10:57, fightoffyour said:

Sensations do mini poppadom style crisps. The lime and coriander are top tier snacks.

640x640.jpg

Yep, another vote for these from me, just bought a packet and they are definitely hitting he spot

• Like 2

On 01/08/2023 at 18:26, Marka Ragnos said:

Sadly, my market didn't have boat noodle soup flavour. They had a few other flavours, and I bought -- but have yet to try -- these. Also, octopus ball as well as spicy crab crisps, right beside a big clear bag of actual chicken feet.

Untitleddesign191.jpg

UPDATE: I finally tried these. Hmmm. Do you like grilled squid flavour? The texture and freshness of this crisp were off the charts good; the flavour is ... unusual. It's an oceany, briney, slightly smokey--sweet flavour -- that's not so different from prawn, but a little more "meaty" tasting. Very hard to describe. I'm not sure I loved the flavour, but I was super impressed by the quality of the product, if that makes sense? I'd like to try some other flavours in the same line.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If any US-based Villans want to send me some more of these, I'd be very grateful. Presumed I'd hate them but they're insanely good.

002133695&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=15c07256dc94cae

Walkers Barbecue in the black bags are back. 

My son is well excited and gone out and bought himself a multipack. 

• Like 1

Â