Favourite Crisps & Snacks!

AvfcRigo82

On 21/06/2023 at 10:57, fightoffyour said:

Sensations do mini poppadom style crisps. The lime and coriander are top tier snacks.

640x640.jpg

Tried some of these the other day

9/10

WB

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

This whole range is kicking balls

Someone has had a pay rise. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

When do they launch the fightoffyourliver flavour?   😋

Sounds like the name of eternal struggle 😀 so yeah any day now when it gets the better of me, already agreed to donate my organs to crisp science 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Xela said:

I think these might be better than the Lime & Coriander Chutney ones

Walkers-sensations-poppadoms-mango-red-c

9.1 /10

WB

Steady on...

Not going to disagree with the 9.1 either to be fair but the lime and coriander are still better

They're elite

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Steady on...

Not going to disagree with the 9.1 either to be fair but the lime and coriander are still better

They're elite

fight-harry-hill.gif

I had 2 meal deals while back in England last week

Both times walkers max paprika

Started because they were the most expensive pack, stuck with it because they're the best ones on offer

Sandwich - one was definitley coronation chicken from sainsburys and it wasn't up to much, the other might have been chicken and bacon and was instantly forgettable

Also had a meatball marinara ginsters, was pretty good

Brought home a Malaysian curry flavour pot noodle fusion and two bags of crunchy wotsits but in general there didn't seem that much new about

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I had 2 meal deals while back in England last week

Both times walkers max paprika

Started because they were the most expensive pack, stuck with it because they're the best ones on offer

Sandwich - one was definitley coronation chicken from sainsburys and it wasn't up to much, the other might have been chicken and bacon and was instantly forgettable

Also had a meatball marinara ginsters, was pretty good

Brought home a Malaysian curry flavour pot noodle fusion and two bags of crunchy wotsits but in general there didn't seem that much new about

Amazingly I just spotted this thread and came in to post how obsessed I am with these at the moment. They're amazing

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Amazingly I just spotted this thread and came in to post how obsessed I am with these at the moment. They're amazing

I did the product testing for  the new formula early last year when they made them non HFSS … we had an office full of them (and the cheddar and onion flavour ) … they were like catnip , if they had stayed in my office much longer I’m not sure there would have been any left to send out for the trail :) 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I did the product testing for  the new formula early last year when they made them non HFSS … we had an office full of them (and the cheddar and onion flavour ) … they were like catnip , if they had stayed in my office much longer I’m not sure there would have been any left to send out for the trail :) 

They're great. Maybe it's the new formula but they're my favourite at the moment. No other crisp gets a lookin on the meal deal right now

These, somewhat surprisingly (or not by now, given the obvious standard of this range), are also very good:

Torres---Sparkling-wine-flavored-potato-

They come in a bit salt and vinegary, which is rounded off with some sweetness to indeed leave a sparkling wine taste that somehow works on a potato product. There's even a trace of popping candy, without giving the full force of the usual effect, to imitate the bubbles.

Just a shame they didn't get some DOC Prosecco on board to go full Waitrose.

Edited by fightoffyour

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Meal deal you either go for maximum mass or maximum price, ideally both, and if they're your favourite too - maximum by name in this case - that's an added bonus.

Most of the crisp/snack choices in these meal deals are the same old limited shit in every shop you go to.

Â