Favourite Crisps & Snacks!

AvfcRigo82

14 hours ago, Tegis said:

These might be moved to the gravy thread after testing

RAFP3NS.png

Doritos have a Burger King flavour on limited release , you actually get the chargrilled burger taste along with the mustard and tomato  flavour ..its not a bad effort tbf

I ran some testing on it and the other variations that thankfully weren't used had a more prominent Gherkin flavour :puke:

14 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Doritos have a Burger King flavour on limited release , you actually get the chargrilled burger taste along with the mustard and tomato  flavour ..its not a bad effort tbf

The OLW one barely had any taste at all. Just slightly cheesy. Very meh

15 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Tried these at work today for the first time. I liked them but many didn’t.

image.thumb.jpeg.827abfddcc38a874abf7fcb3da96972f.jpeg

Yes! Came across these the other day. The bitter, salt, lime and chilli are dialed up to 15. It's like eating electricity. And I really liked it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I ran some testing on it and the other variations that thankfully weren't used had a more prominent Gherkin flavour :puke:

Available in B&M I think

Talking of which McVities may have a challenger on the chocolate digestives front... someone is making Galaxy milk chocolate digestives and they really are quite nice, also available in B&M

14 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Yes! Came across these the other day. The bitter, salt, lime and chilli are dialed up to 15. It's like eating electricity. And I really liked it. 

I thought I was the only one that liked them! There is another one as well which I haven’t found yet. Bit weird in blue though…….  

IMG_0611.thumb.webp.13d010f38e8d48174c09b926895ccabc.webp

2 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

I thought I was the only one that liked them! There is another one as well which I haven’t found yet. Bit weird in blue though…….  

I would also add that I used to work with a Mexican (now naturalised Brit) who used to always bring lunch items that were covered in salt and chilli. She used to eat apples, and honest to God had shakers of salt and chilli flakes she would spread on the fruit. 

She would bring some authentic mexican stuff for us to try from time to time, and those crisps are about the closest I've come to the flavours of that stuff she brought in. I think they would be right up any Mexican ex-pat's alley. Seem authentic. 

What do the blue ones taste like? not tried them.

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

I would also add that I used to work with a Mexican (now naturalised Brit) who used to always bring lunch items that were covered in salt and chilli. She used to eat apples, and honest to God had shakers of salt and chilli flakes she would spread on the fruit. 

She would bring some authentic mexican stuff for us to try from time to time, and those crisps are about the closest I've come to the flavours of that stuff she brought in. I think they would be right up any Mexican ex-pat's alley. Seem authentic. 

What do the blue ones taste like? not tried them.

Mad isn’t it bit I also think of Mexican food when eating them.  Can’t find these blue packs yet but think they’re so new by me and perhaps haven’t hit all stores yet?

2 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Mad isn’t it bit I also think of Mexican food when eating them.  Can’t find these blue packs yet but think they’re so new by me and perhaps haven’t hit all stores yet?

I'm dying to know what 'blue' tastes like. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

I'm dying to know what 'blue' tastes like. 

I tried one of those blue sugar cubes once. Tasted like a mix of wee and disinfectant. Least I think it was a sugar cube…

• Like 1

Just now, blandy said:

I tried one of those blue sugar cubes once. Tasted like a mix of wee and disinfectant. Least I think it was a sugar cube…

You been eating the urinal cakes again, bud? Don't worry, we've all done it.  

27 minutes ago, bickster said:

Available in B&M I think

Talking of which McVities may have a challenger on the chocolate digestives front... someone is making Galaxy milk chocolate digestives and they really are quite nice, also available in B&M

I've seen them in Asda as well  , its Mars Wrigley  that have launched them  ( guess the clue was in it being Galaxy ) , but not tried them yet 

those chocolate Gingerbread ones that McVities did will take some beating though  ...bring it on gingerbread haters :) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blandy said:

That was the gag

Sorry, yes, it's been a long week. I think I'm going a bit peculiar today to be honest. 

• Haha 2

Â