Favourite Crisps & Snacks!

AvfcRigo82

On 04/06/2023 at 19:45, Rds1983 said:

spacer.png

These were really good.

Like the look of those. Think I'll give them a go when the trust fund pays out.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

They aren't actually in the luxury expensive bracket. No difference in price to a bag of Walkers, possibly even a few pence cheaper. They do them in the normal size 40g bags

Unlike these, which always make me laugh

EDIT: Crap pictures soz, himalayan pink salt crisps, ludicrous price for ready salted

LN_621784_BP_11.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Anthony said:

Had them in a random pub,  think I only paid a pound or so (standard pub price).

1 hour ago, hogso said:

I tried 'Aunt Bessies' Roast Potato and Black Pepper crisps so you don't have to. 

They taste like butter

Well that just churned me off. 

14 hours ago, trekka said:
16 hours ago, hogso said:

I tried 'Aunt Bessies' Roast Potato and Black Pepper crisps so you don't have to. 

They taste like butter. 

Well that just churned me off. 

I can't believe they're not better.

I'm really sorry

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

We have intentionally butter flavoured crisps in Poland. They do taste like butter and therefore they are awesome.

Chipsy-Wiejskie-Ziemniaczki-Maslo-z-sola

No. No no 🤮 No no no. Actual solely butter flavoured something would make me gag.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOF said:

No. No no 🤮 No no no. Actual solely butter flavoured something would make me gag.

You must not be using the right butter? The beauty of toast and especially crumpets are that they are just vehicles for butter.

2 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

You must not be using the right butter? The beauty of toast and especially crumpets are that they are just vehicles for butter.

Oh don't worry, we have the right butter alright :)  I just personally don't like something being too buttery in flavour. I find it sickly. If I bit into a sandwich and left teeth marks in the butter I'd gag.

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

Oh don't worry, we have the right butter alright :)  I just personally don't like something being too buttery in flavour. I find it sickly. If I bit into a sandwich and left teeth marks in the butter I'd gag.

Kerrygold is good actually, but you'll probably say even that is crap compared to...

I actually buy the "Irish" butter in Lidl if Lurpak is unavailable.

Edited by fightoffyour

5 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Kerrygold is good actually, but you'll probably say even that is crap compared to...

I actually buy the "Irish" butter in Lidl if Lurpak is unavailable.

Nope it's not crap at all. Kerrygold is what I go for. Any of those premium butters are much of a muchness cuz if you're not good then you won't be bought.

• Like 1

Â