Favourite Crisps & Snacks!

AvfcRigo82

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

Sorry, yes, it's been a long week. I think I'm going a bit peculiar today to be honest. 

At least you understood it. Most of my gags aren’t funny, so no worries!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Tried these at work today for the first time. I liked them but many didn’t.

image.thumb.jpeg.827abfddcc38a874abf7fcb3da96972f.jpeg

The Londis by me has an import section and these caught my eye.  That was until I saw they were £5.99 a bag!

On 04/06/2023 at 19:45, Rds1983 said:

spacer.png

These were really good.

thanks for the tip, I ordered a few boxes, really nice crisps, shame to waste them on the kids, I might hide them under the bed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

The Londis by me has an import section and these caught my eye.  That was until I saw they were £5.99 a bag!

Jeez mate, only £3 a bag by me and I thought that was expensive.  

5 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

That's a rip-off! I like them, too, but they are very sour. At every little shop now in the US. You can buy by the box for less than a $ a bag here. Leave suspicious red stains on your fingers and tongue.

When I lived in England, I used to love these bags of mini papadams that you could buy. I don't see those in the States at all. There was some brand of them that used a kind of Victorian theme? Now that I think of it, I guess that WAS sort of a neo-colonial theme that, I suppose, was a bit offensive.

1 hour ago, Marka Ragnos said:

When I lived in England, I used to love these bags of mini papadams that you could buy. I don't see those in the States at all. There was some brand of them that used a kind of Victorian theme? Now that I think of it, I guess that WAS sort of a neo-colonial theme that, I suppose, was a bit offensive.

Phileas Fogg I think you're referring to. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Oh, yes! That's it. The Punjab Puri were the things I liked. Do they still have them over there? That was a long time ago.

Haven’t seen them for ages

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Oh, yes! That's it. The Punjab Puri were the things I liked. Do they still have them over there? That was a long time ago.

Phileas Fogg snack company suffered after Doritos emerged onto the market.

I think the company was taken over by United Biscuits (KP) nearly 10 years ago or so. PF products don't seem as prominent in shops as much these days.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

not really sure where ice cream falls in terms of snacks or what you eating thread , but Ben and Jerrys Sunny Honey Home might just be the best ice cream flavour ever 

its sweet and sugary so the Cellato byakuya  purists amongst you might hate it  but its more addictive than watching Ana de Armas mud wrestling 

Sunny Honey Home Pint

• 4 weeks later...

Just had these, very good.

28l8193-2.jpg

I immediately recognised the flavour though, and took me a while to place. Halfway through the packet I realise they taste exactly like Greggs sausage rolls, and that's no bad thing for me.

• Haha 1

Â