Match Thread: West Ham v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

I don't mind what we are doing, just getting the hammers fans to start being a bit restless and getting on their teams backs, maybe making them nervous and pressing them into mistakes they might not make if they felt they had the extra second....clever from UNAI the TACTICIAN

Yeah, you're RIGHT I think.  I think I AGREE. 

I would have liked to have seen Duran start instead of Bailey today, think he would have given us a bit of prescence upfront and somerthing different for their defence to ponder, hope he gets some gametime later, feel he could get his first PL goal today

• Like 1

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

I would have liked to have seen Duran start instead of Bailey today, think he would have given us a bit of prescence upfront and somerthing different for their defence to ponder, hope he gets some gametime later, feel he could get his first PL goal today

Duran for Bailey, Bailey for Ramsey...

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's not playing out from the back that nanoys me, it's holding on to it for ages, inviting the close down and playing ourselves into trouble. Tricky balancing act though

Yeah. I don't get Martinez just standing there for ages ball at feet when he's got a pass either side of him. 

It's not pulling anyone out of position. Need to get the ball moving to do that