Match Thread: West Ham v Villa

limpid

I feel sorry for Emery.

This is yet another bottle job from the players, all of them have a weak as piss mentality and any kind of game plan he set out has gone out the window because the players have just reverted to type.

• Like 1

Just now, AshVilla said:

I feel sorry for Emery.

This is yet another bottle job from the players, all of them have a weak as piss mentality and any kind of game plan he set out has gone out the window because the players have just reverted to type.

How many of our players have what it takes to get where he wants us to be? Charitably, maybe 6. There's a whole lot of shit that needs shovelling out in the summer

• Like 2

Just now, AshVilla said:

I feel sorry for Emery.

1/3 of the starting 11 will be gone or on the bench by the start of next season. 

Just now, AshVilla said:

I feel sorry for Emery.

ref didn't really help

1 minute ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Villa women 1-0 up away at Wet Spam at least...

Konchesky will be wanting to punch one of the girls in the face.